Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2006



Celebrity Sightings by Thadd.

Okay, wanted to share one of my most exciting celebrity meetings to date. I met Richard Dreyfuss the other day! Due to the large snowstorm, most of the celebrities in Manhattan were forced to take public transportation. He was on the subway ramp can you believe it? Those who know me, know when it is a celebrity, someone I really love and admire, I HAVE to go up and say something without hesitation. And so I did. The conversation, though brief, was as follows:

Thadd: Excuse me, are you Richard Dreyfuss?

Richard: (slightly apprehensive of the freak named Thadd) Yess.

Thadd: I'm Thadd. I just wanted to tell you I'm a HUGE fan of your work, and you are such an inspiration to me. I love you!

(Huge high five handshake by THE Richard Dreyfuss with a big smile)

Richard: Thank you!

Thadd: Well, have a great day, so nice meeting you!

Richard: You too!

(Thadd faints from excitement)

Okay, I didn't really faint but next to Olympia Dukakis, who I met in November, this was one of my favorites. He was such a delight. I guess I am becoming a 'star gazer'..tell me no world.

I also saw Colin Cowie the other day outside my office. Big woop. :)

No comments: