Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Proverbs 23:7 says, "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." Take care of yourself so you have a resevoir to give to other people. I heard this today and it was after a day where I exercised and tried (tried is the key word here) to eat healthier. It's mid November and life is rollin along. Jeez its gotten cold all of sudden, *ahem where was the fall? Had a callback for FOREVER PLAID, and am taking action to ensure I get seen for Fiyero replacement in WICKED. I LOVE that show. BARE A POP OPERA has been particularly inspiring to me as of late, we got free CD's of it at my last 4x meeting. I train this friday for my promotional tour, and I am mailing what and when I can. "Expectations are the greatest source of pain, because others rarely live up to our ideals."- Author Laura Davis.

No comments: