Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

It's Dec 1st and the holiday songs are a playin. In the bus terminal, in stores, on the street. Yesterday, my friend Amber and I tried to go to the tree lighting ceremony at Rockefeller. Impossible my friends wowsa. Evidently, fans of the famous shrubbage arrived at 2pm to our 5pm! We had delicious Thai food instead. I showed her my favorite church in Manhattan, the actors chapel. Amber said "Thadd you really utilize all the entire city has to offer." She's right,I suppose. Ever since I've moved here, I wander aimlessly at times and ingest everything New York has to offer. This being in lieu of some times of unemployment :)Nah, I'm getting cast and callbacks so no complaints here. Now I'm having to turn things down, which blows because the heart wants to be performing now. It's now or never. Going out on my second round this weekend for Suave, this time to my hometown yay! I haven't been back in 6 months so I'm really looking forward to it. Ah but the questions remain...and the growth continues....

No comments: