Pages

Monday, December 13, 2004

Back from Atlanta Georgia! It's so plush and architecturally beautiful there, and I like the southern Georgian manners too. The group of people on this tour are out of control, and we spend much of the time laughing, much of it at each other. Not WITH each other mind you but AT hee hee...this tour has also been the tour of celebrities at the airport, namely James Earl Jones, Susan Lucci and this past friday I met RuPaul! Interesting fellow, so quiet out of drag. Although it was 6:00am in the morning.Good times good times. As Christmas approaches, I am reminded of some of my favorite quotes..."Doubt means don't do anything until you DO know."-Oprah, "When people reveal to you who they are, believe them the first time."-Maya Angelou.This ones is resonatin for me oh baby! :)

No comments: