Pages

Friday, July 09, 2004

I have been in corporate America for the last week. Interesting to be back in this environment. I dont mind the 9-5 hours as much as I find that the people are cold and impersonal in business, especially financial organizations. You take for granted the open sensitive nature of entertainment folk. Callbacks have been going well. WHY do I need to tell the consumate truth in all situations? I really feel life is too short for pretense you know? Bypass certain social coo's that people use and aim for the truth. Not everyone will like this of course, but at least you are authentic. You could be dead tomorrow! This week I thank gratefully: Mom for her strength, Julie for laughs, Wall Street Services for work, Alex for the discoveries, Amber for the Thai-talk and Starbucks for my salvation...Seacrest---out.

No comments: