Pages

Friday, September 03, 2004

The city has been under seige with the Rebublican convention this past week, which thankfully ends today. It is amazing all the protest mobs, arrests, and political upheavals that have occured this past week. I can't believe Bush chose here, oy! Yesterday, I came to the theatre early after my temp job, and as I entered the bathroom a huge mouse darted out of the room. I guess "eek" was the word of choice for that. I read that many of the Broadway theatres are infested with creepy crawlies and terrible ventilation problems. Interesting that you work so hard to get there, and the conditions are less than favorable. Galinda the good witch in WICKED sings "Cause getting your dreams, it's strange but it seems a little well complicated,theres a kind of a sorta cost, theres a couple of things get lost, there are bridges you cross you didn't know you crossed until you crossed." Metaphors for life this week..

No comments: