Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Saw I HEART HUCKABEES today. Friggin brilliant movie. Was visiting my friend Amber in New Brunswick, NJ which I heart btw. SO comfortable in NJ. Reading this book called SMART ACTORS, FOOLISH CHOICES by Katherine Mayfield which I'm enjoying. Its focal point is the realities of the entertainment biz, and how you need to have a full personal life outside of it with strong personal relationships, and how to still feel validated whether or not you are in a show. I am going to start the actors forum workshop which my friend Jen has organized tomorrow, which I am looking forward to. A way of keeping you on track as an actor through the help of other actors support. And, after just having a great weekend with friends, I feel good in this arena--at peace. Thank you Universe! :)

No comments: